"I think it may be a bit unusual for one architect to review another, but I can very easily say that Eric is one of the best architects I know. He brings a level of critical thought to his design process not offten seen and on top of that he is just the nicest guy.
Bentley Tibbs, Architect, Dallas, TX
35 Years combined experience in the fields of architectural and biotech mechanical engineering design. His diverse experience includes planning, designing and building custom homes, room additions, landscapes, hardscapes, wholehouse remodels, park master plans, community centers, religious facilities, medical facilities, commercial facilities, real estate feasibility studies, machine tooling and furniture.
● High-end custom residential and commercial design and general contracting with Topos Architects, Palo Alto, CA
● Project management and design of senior and community centers, including LEED Silver equivalent projects with Group 4 Architects & Planners, South San Francisco, CA
● High-profile community centers and religious facilities with LBL Architects, Arlington, TX
● High-end custom homes, schools and religious facilities under the mentorship of the regionally renown Frank Welch & Associates, Dallas, TX
● State-of-the-art computer controlled manufacturing equipment and processes with Pharmacia Ophthalmics, Inc., Pasadena, CA
Degrees and Licenses
● Master of Architecture, University of Texas, Arlington
● Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering, California State University, Long Beach
● Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED-AP), U.S. Green Building Council
● Merit & Citation Awards, Ken Roberts Memorial Delineation Competition, Dallas, TX, 1993
● Escondido Historic Preservation Certificate of Appreciation For Restoration And Preservation Of Historic Resources, Escondido, CA, 1991
"ENRarchitects delivers a well thought out, detailed and complete set of construction documents and plans. I have worked with Eric for many years and I can attest to the detail and completeness of his design and creative application of basic architectural concepts. Not only that, but all of his projects incorporate renewable resources and processes.
I can also vouch for Eric as a human being. He is honest, intelligent and conversant. The bottom line is, if you want quality, then you came to the right man."
- Ron Mulick, Mulick Construction, Thousand Oaks, CA